I thought so! Turnstone is giving away $25,000 in an office makeover for small businesses. The deadline is April 15th so make your tax day a little brighter by creating an awesome video sharing why your business will be happily impacted by an office makeover.
Where you work says a lot about your brand, and has a direct impact on how you interact within your community. Have you heard of the “Search Church” in Philadelphia? SEER interactive purchased a church building for their offices last September. This provides them a very interesting place to work and a unique way to be apart of their local community. They often open their doors to local community groups for all sorts of gatherings.
Here’s a great video about the Search Church and how they are utilizing it for their community:
The days of stuffy office buildings are over. Modern business should not be limited by utility. Sure, you want to spend appropriately on your office space. You also want to provide an awesome atmosphere for your employees. Especially if you are working with creative types. And frankly, what business couldn’t use some creativity?
Let’s get back to the contest:
Here are the rough details
- You must have fewer than 100 employees to enter
- You must create a video about why a Turnstone office makeover will happily impact your work and workplace
- There will be a panel judges narrowing it down to 25 finalists for public voting around the end of April
- There will be 5 companies that win
And again – DEADLINE is April 15th so get on it!
Turnstone has already had some amazing entrees and you can enjoy them by checking out the feed of newest entrees.
And of course if you still aren’t convinced you can see this love-o-ly video from Zaarly’s Bo Fishback about how they used Turnstone for their offices.
Ready? Here’s where you apply
Latest posts by Amie (see all)
- Facebook’s Web-or-Mobile Feature: Not Snapchat. Not Even Close. - November 26, 2013
- Case Study: Folks Southern Kitchen - May 14, 2013
- Will Code.org Be the Key to a New Future? - March 22, 2013