If you’re looking for a way to really make your business pop on the World Wide Web, there’s no better place to turn than to a qualified writing service. Consider this: when the potential client hits your website, that’s analogous to a customer walking down the street and seeing the storefront of your business. Wouldn’t you want that first impression to be of a dynamic company that understands what it is selling and the relevancy of its products and services to the modern world?
One of the best ways to do so is to have a writing service in your pocket that can encapsulate the point of your business and bring it to the fore with powerful and relevant writing. This blog at Log Bet speaks a bit to the importance of writing services for modern businesses, and our own blog at Content Equals Money covers the importance of blogging for business, as well.
But one of the most important things to consider when choosing a writing service is being assured that the writing you will receive is completely and 100% original. Not only will duplicate content make your company look bad in the eyes of the customer, but Google won’t take too kindly to it, either. In fact, your website can actually be docked in the Google rankings (or even taken out of them altogether) if your content is found to be sharked from somewhere else.
How Do I Keep it Real?
If you’re working with a writing service to get your website to the top of the Google charts and make yourself stick out as a resource in the eyes of the consumer, it’s important that you know where that content is coming from and where the information is coming from. Want to be assured that your content is original? Here are some ways to do so:
· The Google search. Simply take the first few lines of your articles and put them in quotations. If there are any direct quotes, it will show up in the articles on other websites. This is an effective way to check for dupe content, and it’s totally free!
· Copyscape. Check out www.copyscape.com. Here, you can post the entirety of the content and see what percentage of it is duplicate. This is a paid service, but it costs about five cents per check – and it’s definitely worth spending a nickel for peace of mind!
In general, it also helps if you can work face-to-face with your writers. This will give you a greater grasp of their skills and styles – and lets you really create a worthwhile relationship with your writing service of choice!
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- 7 Tips To Make A Bio Bang - July 24, 2012
- Web Content Gone Wrong: Rehabilitate Your Site, Stat! - July 23, 2012
- A Blog is Like a Silent Warrior - July 17, 2012